酒店英语全攻略:第二节、基本待客英语(三)
电话英语的应对
1.接电话时不可以简单地回答“Hello”,而应报上自己的公司或所属单位的名称。例如:
“Hello, this is Information Desk.”
您好,这里是问询处。
“Information Desk speaking. May I help you?”
问询处,请问您要服务吗?
2.打错电话时
如果是外线打错时,可以回答:
I am afraid you have the wrong number.
不好意思,您打错电话了。
This is the Gemini Reception, 2234-1156.
这里是双子星前台,电话是2234-1156。
如果是总线转错内线时,可以回答:
This is Room Reservations. I’ll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations.
这里是客房预约处,我帮您转接到餐厅预约柜台。
I am afraid this is a direct line. We can not transfer your call to the Chinese Restaurant Could you dial 2234-1156, please.
不好意思,这是直接电话。我们无法为您转接中式餐厅。请您改拨2234-1156好吗?
3.当负责的工作人员不在时
I am afraid our supervisor is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m.
不好意思,主管现在外出。他应该会在下午5点左右回来。
I am afraid Mr.Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please?
不好意思,郝先生正在讲电话。请您在线上稍侯好吗?
I’ll tell him to call you back when he returns.
他回来时,我会请他回电。
May I have your name and phone number, please?
请告诉我您的大名和电话好吗?
4.当会话结束时
结束电话中的对话时,不可以简单说“bye-bye”,最好说:
Thank you for calling.
感谢您的来电。
You are welcome, sir.
先生,不客气。
We look forward to hearing from you.
我们静候您的佳音。
Please contact me if you have any further questions.
如果您有任何其他问题,请和我联络。